Information we collect
Radius Care Inc may collect the following information about you:
Personal Information. This is information that directly or indirectly identifies you, such as your name, email address, or other identifying information about you.
Under a federal law called the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), some demographic, health and/or health-related information that Radius Care Inc. collects as part of providing the Services may be considered “protected health information” or “PHI.” Specifically, when Radius Care Inc. receives identifiable information about you from or on behalf of your Healthcare Providers, this information is considered PHI.
HIPAA provides specific protections for the privacy and security of PHI and restricts how PHI is used and disclosed. Radius Care Inc may only use and disclose your PHI in the ways permitted by your Healthcare Provider(s).
How We Collect Information
We collect information (including Personal Information and Traffic Data) when you use and interact with the Services, and in some cases from third party sources. Such means of collection include:
How We Use Information We Collect
- When you use the Services’ interactive tools and services, such as searching for Healthcare Providers, searching for available appointments with Healthcare Providers and completing medical forms (“Medical Forms”) prior to Healthcare Provider appointments;
- When you voluntarily provide information in free-form text boxes through the Services or through responses to surveys, questionnaires and the like;
- If you download and install certain applications and software we make available, we may receive and collect information transmitted from your computing device for the purpose of providing you the relevant Services, such as information regarding when you are logged on and available to receive updates or alert notices;
- Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information about you from affiliates, partners, and other third parties. This information may be used to provide services to you and to provide analysis about you in comparison to people who are demographically similar to you. We may combine the information we obtain from third parties with information that we have collected about you.
- Information We Get from Your Use of Services. We may collect information about the Services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Computer, Tablet, or Mobile Telephone information. We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, device sensors and mobile network information including phone number) and device sensors and related device hardware. Radius Care Inc. may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Account. We will comply with the usage/license restrictions and requirements applicable to the device from which the information comes.
- Log information. When you use our Services or view content provided by Radius Care Inc., we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Account.
- Location information. When you use a location-enabled service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Unique application numbers. Certain Services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
Some cookies are placed by a third party on your device and provide information to us and third parties about your browsing habits (such as your visits to our Services, the pages you have visited, and the links and advertisements you have clicked). These cookies can be used to determine whether certain third-party services are being used, to identify your interests, and to serve advertisements relevant to you. We do not control third party cookies.
- Web Beacons: “Web Beacons” (a.k.a. clear GIFs or pixel tags) are tiny graphic image files embedded in a web page or email that may be used to collect information about the use of our Services, the websites of selected advertisers and the emails, special promotions or newsletters that we send. The information collected by Web Beacons allows us to analyze how many people are using the Services, using selected publishers’ websites or opening emails, and for what purpose, and also allows us to enhance our interest-based advertising (discussed further below).
- Web Service Analytics: We may use third-party analytics services in connection with the Services, including, for example, to register mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity and text typed into the Site. We use the information collected from these services to help make the Services easier to use. These analytics services generally do not collect Personal Information unless you voluntarily provide it and generally do not track your browsing habits across web services that do not use their services.
We may use information that is neither Personal Information nor PHI (including non-PHI Personal Information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated) to better understand who uses and how we can deliver a better healthcare experience or otherwise at our discretion.
We use information, including Personal Information, to provide the Services and to help improve the Services, to develop new services, and to advertise (for example, to display Radius Care Inc. ads on other web services). Specifically, such use may include:
What Information We Share
- Providing you with the products, services and information you request;
- Responding to correspondence that we receive from you;
- Contacting you when necessary or requested, including to remind you of an upcoming appointment;
- Providing, maintaining, administering or expanding the Services, performing business analyses, or for other internal purposes to support, improve or enhance our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer;
- Customizing or tailoring your experience of the Services, which may include sending customized messages or showing you Sponsored Results;
- Notifying you about certain resources, Healthcare Providers or services we think you may be interested in learning more about;
- Sending you information about our products or Services;
- Sending emails and other communications that display content that we think will interest you and according to your preferences;
- Using statistical information that we collect in any way permitted by law, including from third parties in connection with their commercial and marketing efforts;
- Fulfilling our legally required obligations, such as preventing, detecting and investigating security incidents and potentially illegal or prohibited activities;
- Resolving disputes;
- Protecting against or deterring fraudulent, illegal, or harmful actions; and
We take your privacy seriously. We do not sell your information to any third parties and all information disclosed is the minimum amount necessary to fulfill the legitimate business purpose. We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Radius Care Inc. except in the following circumstances:
With your consent. We may share your Personal Information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Radius Care Inc. when we have your consent to do so.
Healthcare Providers. We may share your Personal Information with Healthcare Providers with whom you choose to schedule through the Services. For example, if you complete a Medical History Form using the Services in advance of an appointment and elect to share it with your selected Healthcare Provider, we may share your Medical History Form with such selected Healthcare Providers. Provided that you choose to use the applicable Services, we may share your Personal Information with your Healthcare Providers to enable them to refer you to and make appointments with other Healthcare Providers on your behalf or to perform analyses on potential health issues or treatments. We may share your Personal Information with Healthcare Providers in the event of an emergency.
Third-Party Service Providers. We may disclose your PHI to our business associates, who perform various functions on our behalf, but requires these third parties to agree in writing to safeguard your PHI appropriately and in accordance with the law. Radius Care Inc. does not sell or rent your PHI to third parties. Radius Care Inc. does not use your PHI to market, sell, or otherwise promote goods or services that are not health-related benefits provided by your healthcare provider.
- Protection of Radius Care Inc. and Others: We also may need to disclose your Personal Information or any other information we collect about you if we determine in good faith that such disclosure is needed to: (1) comply with or fulfill our obligations under applicable law, regulation, court order or other legal process; (2) protect the rights, property or safety of you, Radius Care Inc. or another party; (3) enforce the Agreement or other agreements with you; or (4) respond to claims that any posting or other content violates third-party rights.
- Business Transfers: We may transfer your Personal Information to another company in connection with a proposed merger, sale, acquisition or other change of ownership or control by or of Radius Care Inc. (whether in whole or in part). Should one of these events occur, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you before your information becomes subject to different privacy and security policies and practices.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners to evaluate the effectiveness, value, and analytic trends of the Services.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We endeavor to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and in storage. For example, when you enter sensitive information on our Site, we encrypt that information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
We restrict access to personal information to Radius Care Inc. employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
We keep personal information housed on servers in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, information we collect (including cookies) are processed and stored in the United States. By using the Services and providing information to us, you consent to the transfer to and processing of the information in the United States.
Transparency and Your Choices
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features.
If you are a registered user of the Services, you can modify certain Personal Information or account information by logging in and accessing your account. The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Services change.
If you wish to close your account, please email us at Deactivate(at)RadiusCareInc.com Radius Care Inc. will use reasonable efforts to promptly delete your account and the related information. Please note, however, that Radius Care Inc. reserves the right to retain information from closed accounts, including to comply with law, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, enforce the Agreement and take other actions permitted by law.
You must promptly notify us if any of your account data is lost, stolen or used without permission.
Advertising. We may use a type of advertising commonly known as interest-based or online behavioral advertising. This means that some of our partners use Tracking Tools, such as cookies, pixel tags, and web beacons, to collect information about a user’s online activities to display Radius Care Inc. ads to the user based on the user’s interests (“Behavioral Advertising”). Such partners may include third-party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks or platforms, traffic measurement service providers, marketing analytics service providers, and other third-party service providers (collectively, “Advertising Service Providers”). Other Tracking Tools used by our partners may collect information when you use the Services, such as IP address, mobile device ID, operating system, browser, web page interactions, geographic location and demographic information, such as gender and age range. These Tracking Tools help Radius Care Inc. learn more about our users’ demographics and internet behaviors.
Information Provided on Behalf of Children and Others
The Services are not intended for use by children and children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using the Services. Radius Care Inc. does not knowingly collect any information from children, nor are the Services directed to children. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Personal Information about yourself to us.
By accessing, using and/or submitting information to or through the Services, you represent that you are not younger than age 13. If we learn that we have received any information directly from a child under age 13 without his/her parent’s written consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his/her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he/she cannot use the Services, and we will subsequently delete that information. If you believe that a child under 13 may have provided us Personal Information, please contact us at legal(at)RadiusCareInc.com
If you are between age 13 and the age of majority in your place of residence, you may use the Services only with the consent of or under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a minor child, you may, in compliance with the Agreement, use the Services on behalf of such minor child. Any information that you provide us while using the Services on behalf of your minor child will be treated as Personal Information as otherwise provided herein.
If you use the Services on behalf of another person, regardless of age, you agree that Radius Care Inc. may contact you for any communication made in connection with providing the Services or any legally required communications. You further agree to forward or share any such communication with any person for whom you are using the Services on behalf.
How Long We Retain Your Information
We retain Personal Information about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide you Services. In some cases, we retain Personal Information for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, enforce the Agreement, or as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
Compliance and Cooperation with Regulatory Authorities